Alright so today’s been an over all boring day. I drove Todd to his lessons, and then we drove home. I’m really sick of people and how they drive! It’s quite annoying when the person in front of you is going mm 45-55MPH in a 65MPH mind you all the way in the left land deemed as the “fast lane” where you must go 80MPH or higher! Now why do these people think that they can drive in the far left lane going 10-20 Miles under the speed limit? I really don’t understand. You know another thing that drives me nuts while I drive is that people need to start using their blinkers…I mean come on HELLO it’s not there for decoration! People it is the L-A-W to use your blinker. Did you know you CAN get pulled over for the lack of use of a blinker!?
Things that drive me nuts while I drive:
- people driving on cell phones, who doesn’t use blinkers, cut me off, swerve into my lane, and have no care for the people around them to use a hands free device!
- People who don’t use blinkers!
- People who use the left lane as their leisure, when you must go over the speed limit to be in that lane.
- When I flash my lights at you I’m saying “MOVE OUT THE WAY”
- If I’m tail-gating you it means “MOVE TO THE LANE TO YOUR RIGHT”
- HANG UP AN DRIVE PEOPLE. What could possibly be more important then driving a 3 ton vehicle that can KILL someone? Don’t you think you should pay attention to that??
- If you’re making a left turn at a light with a left turn lane this does NOT mean that the blinker is OPTIONAL! Just because the people behind you know you’re turning it doesn’t mean that on coming traffic does.
- Get rid of those stupid HALOGEN lights! Those are annoying and blind people.
- Drive more careful! Look over your shoulder before you change lanes, simply looking into your mirror will NOT suffice!
- Take a driving class
- STAY OUT OF THE HOV/CARPOOL LANE WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE MORE THE 1 PERSON IN THE CAR AND WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE AFV Car either!
- Don’t text while driving!
Did you know that driving while on the cell phone is the same as driving drunk? Would you drive drunk? Do you know someone who was a victim of a drunk driving?
Myth Buster proved this to be true as well as many other studies. If you wouldn’t drive drunk then I suggest you hang up that phone. And don’t get me started on TEXTING while driving! You expect people to be able to pay attention to text messaging while driving!
PEOPLE STOP TEXTING WHILE DRIVING! STOP TALKING AND DRIVING!